Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Up On Melancholy Hill



















Introducing a new favorite dress of mine... This beautiful Free People was definitely... not free... In fact, I'm sure it cost my mother a pretty penny, but thankfully for me it was gift from her. In these photos we were hoping to capture a little bit of a not-so-free free people vibe. I would even go as far as to say that I look quite sad about wearing such a beautiful dress. Count your blessings. One. Two. Three. Four....  
On that note, we have been feeling quite good about the progress the blog has been making so far. Hopefully you, the wonderful and extremely important reader, is enjoying it as well. Go find our Instagram, like it up, and leave us some comments telling us what you think! 

The name of this post was based off of a song we love called Up On Melancholy Hill by the Gorillaz.. If you haven't heard it already, go look it up! Its good background music while scrolling through our posts.. 
-M