Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Celebratory Balloon Party (Part Three)


Alicia, Brynn, Marissa


Sophie, Sydney, Shauna, Jack


Make sure you check out the video a little lower hehe


Marissa, Will


Brian, Shauna, Jack (All made the exact same face at the exact same time) 


Marissa, Sydney


Fabulous Brynn


Brian is the man 


Jack the birthday boy, Happy 18th!


Syd the sweetie


Jack, Marissa


And now we have finally concluded the celebratory ballon party posts with part three... An actual surprise party that my friends and I threw for our good friend jacks birthday.. So now that we have provided you with the necessary instructions for throwing a successful party, you to can throw awesome parties. 
Finally, I am able to finally properly introduce you to our beloved friends. The goofballs that we spend out time with are some of the greatest people I have ever met. Brynn has one of the biggest hearts that has ever beat, and she's the girl you can count on to be there for you whenever you give her a call. Shauna never fails to make me laugh so hard my stomach aches, and my eyes water. She has a very unique and special personality, she's absolutely beautiful inside and out. Sydney is the very best listener, and I can sit and talk about life with her for hours. She has gorgeous caring big brown eyes.  Jack is our little goof that never fails to get himself into all kinds of weird situations so that we can laugh at him, I mean with him. He is a sweatheart.  Brian is the best, you can always count on him to show up to the party with a Snapple and if your lucky, a green apple.  He loves Beyonce and is sarcastic as ever and we love him for it. 
^^^^^^^
A very short description of our close female friends and the members of "THE GURL GC" ..and two boys we like

Make sure to check out the video that I posted- If you're having trouble getting it to play, try looking at it through the search engine Chrome... If you're still having trouble, well I don't know what to tell you 

-M