Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

A Short Story of Dresses





I would only recommend going outside if you have a blanket. 
Some people call them scarves. 






Here you see me about to get hit by a car


And I'm still smiling 











A short story of dresses. The maroon was a nice addition to my pretty while pilgrim dress. The turtle neck and extra later kept me warm, and provided a little extra color. However, this maroon dress is still so pretty on its own, I figured I wouldn't be doing it justice without a few shots of just it.
Keep layering, its good for the soul. 
This little evolution of an outfit was really fun to put together and tell a tale through photos. 
Let us know what you think on our Instagram and Tumblr.  Talk to us, we won't bite.  We only chew on close friends.  

-M