Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

About To Go Into Battle, Fashionably










 "TO KEEP COAT LOOKING SMART INSIST ON IT BEING PROPERLY PRESSED.
PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Avoid pressing dry or with too hot an iron.
2. Remove all gloss from edges and seams by pressing with damp cloth.
3.Crease only lower three-fourths of sleeves. 
4. Cease collar breakline solid."






I found this jacket at a resale shop (often where a lot of my clothes come from).  Its said to be an old naval jacket.  Made for a very lanky man I suppose as it fits me rather well.  I think the tag on the inside is funny, not american lingo I can tell you that, british maybe?  Any of you out there use the term "smart" in reference to clothes on a regular basis? So yeah, I like this coat, shoulder pads and all.  
-A

Go follow us on Instagram and tumblr if you so desire. I desire it.