Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Something I Really Like





I'm always looking for awesome oils to put in my hair and on my skin, so when I found this one I was really excited about it. Its from Urban Outfitters, its made with rose petals, peony and bergamot. Its multipurpose meaning you can use it in your hair, on your skin, on your nails, or just about anywhere else you might put oils (don't get too creative). So, of course, I bought it. Its a little expensive, (but isn't everything?) and 28$ is definitely an investment but it smells just as beautiful as it looks. I have a very special place in my heart for the smell of roses, so I often find myself just loading it on so I can sniff myself. Also it seems to last a very long time, and the bottle really isn't a bad size at all. I would definitely recommend putting in the money for it. I ordered it online through their website, and since Ive gotten it I always look for it in the store, and haven't seen it yet, so online is probably your best bet. 

-M