Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Last Nerve















So, my hair has been fairly short for some time now. Recently (couple months ago), upon seeing some anonymous beautiful girl on the internet with short short blond hair I decided I needed a trim.  So, I cut about three inches off my already decently short hair, leaving it hanging a bit above my shoulders.  
I didn't mind it, I don't mind it, but what I CAN NOT STAND..... are the little STUPID pieces of hair toward the back of my neck that do not fit in my signature pony tail, and continuously fall out throughout the day.  Not only do they irritate the back of my neck but they are single handedly ruining my life. I'm on the verge of hysteria.  Clips and bobby pins are no use, so I have taken to just letting them hang and curling them so maybe they look somewhat intentional.  Anyways, they are totally featured in this series of photos, enjoy...       

-A