Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Another Post on Faux Fur (Pink Edition)


These are my actual glasses, they have a perscription and everything 


Necklace from H&M 





My gorgeous new babies from Zara









Don't you just want to pet it??? 







Alicia and I have been a little fur obsessed lately.. This amazing fuzzy shirt was actually a Christmas gift from my awesome partner in crime, Alicia! (Shopping for you best friend is basically the same thing as shopping for yourself) So thanks again Alicia for this great gift. (Its from H&M)

Whenever I put on this shirt I transform into a small pink bunny rabbit, I would suggest investing in your own shape shifting shirt so you can do the same and experience it for yourself. Its an entirely different world when you're a small mammal, and I cannot put into words the phenominon of having gigantic floppy ears. Wow. It really makes you appreciate what we have as a human. These photos were taken right before the transformation. Go tell your mother you love her, right now. 

-M