Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, Same Us


Our party favorites
Marissa, Sydney, Shauna, Alicia
Marissa, Alicia 
Marissa's knight in shining armor 

Drinking some tea well past midnight 
Katie, Marissa, Jack, Alicia, Shauna
Polaroid's curtsey of Jack (our man in the middle)

Bringing in the new year with some special friends of ours.. This new year will entail a lot of life changing events for Alicia and I.... Committing to a college, graduation, our last summer of high school, and then off to college we go.
We have some really exciting posts that we have coming up! Alicia and I get coffee often and discuss fun things to post about in the future, and I think we have some really cool ideas! 
This upcoming year seems a little bit scary, but I know that it will be one of the best years of my life and I'm blessed to have made it so far already, and spend it with great people.
-M